If you’re thinking of setting up a business, or have recently started a business in Northern Ireland, you’ve probably got a million questions in your head. How do I do market research? How do I write a robust business plan? What do I need to be aware of when employing people? How do I deal with tax?
Through the District Council-funded Business Start Initiative, we will give you the answers with a comprehensive package of advice, training and support including:
- Expert guidance and mentoring.
- A one-to-one assessment meeting with a dedicated Business Advisor.
- A finance and business planning workshop session.
- A one-to-one finance and business planning meeting.
- Tailored guidance to develop your business plan from an experienced chartered accountant.
For further information do not hesitate to call us on 028302 67011